Texture, Relaxing, Conditioning & Treatment Services
PRICING MAY VARY due to length or thickness of hair.
Texture and Relaxing Services
- Tangles believes in beautiful healthy hair! In keeping with that belief we will guide you in the correct choice of chemical service.
- Sometimes a consultation will be required ahead of time to determine if your hair is in satisfactory condition for a chemical treatment. There is no charge for this.
- Texture and perms services are a great way to add body or to help support a style. They can vary in how long they will last depending on how they are done, and what you are wanting
- These services include a deep cleansing shampoo, porosity balancing treatment if needed and a post service conditioner.
- Hair cuts are an additional cost.
Basic Wrap (short /layered)
Basic (one length shoulder)
$65 and up
Partial Wrap (half head)
Consultation & deposit are required for specialty wraps.
Relaxing can be broken into two main hair types: African American Hair and Non-African American. Different chemicals are used in each group, as each hair type has it's own needs. This section is Non-African American.
Relaxes naturally curly, wavy, or permed hair. Will give you a new look and feel to your hair! This service includes any pre and post conditioning treatment needed. Consultation required for relaxing previously chemically treated hair. Proper conditioning is a must with recommended at home care.
2.5 to 3 hours
How often retouching outgrowth is needed depends on how curly the hair is and how fast it grows.Treatment cannot be reapplied to the previously relaxed hair.
Hours of Operation
Mon & Fri
8:00 am - 5:00 pm. (later by appt.)
Tues , Wed & Thurs
8:00 am - 7:00pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm. (later by appt.)
Closed Sundays & Major Holidays
275 W. Main Street
Missoula, MT. 59802